Here at In The Mixx Marketing, we know just how much work is involved in keeping your digital marketing moving forward. We work with business owners all over Australia, who are so busy juggling the demands of their business, employees and customers, that sometimes their marketing is left in the ‘too hard basket’.
Improve the digital presence of your business
If you want to sell more of your products or services, then improving the digital presence of your business is a great way to help you get there faster. You can use the small business digital grant from the Queensland State Government to help with a number of digital projects or software improvements, including:
- Digital marketing strategy
- Social media strategy
- Audio and visual content creation
- Content creation for your website (including new pages for your website)
- Social media or digital training for your business
Funding of up to $10,000
Your business may be eligible for matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) for the purchase of hardware, software and digital services. The minimum grant funding is $1,000. So if you are needing some major updates to your website, want to improve your SEO and get ranking better on Google, or are looking at creating a digital marketing strategy for your business, then the small business digital grant is for you.
Is my business eligible?
There are a few requirements that your business must tick off before you can apply, which are mentioned below. You must also show how the digital technology or service purchased and adopted will enhance the digital capabilities of your business, and help you to be more competitive and employ more staff.
There are a few requirements that your business must tick off before you apply:
- Your business has fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- Your business has an Australian Business Number (ABN) and is registered for GST
- Your business has its’ main office in Queensland
- Your business has a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- Your business has not be insolvent or the owners/directors are not undischarged bankrupt.
Your business can use the Queensland Government small business digital grant for:
- content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
- receiving payments or selling online
- specialised digital technology or software (business specific)
- digital planning, digital marketing strategy development, and digital training.
Your application will be assessed on the following criteria:
- the impact the digital technology or service will have on the business (measured by revenue growth, increase in gross profit, time savings, employment outcomes)
- the extent to which the digital technology or service will enhance the digital capabilities of the business to make the business more competitive
- the potential and likelihood the activity will deliver jobs growth
- value for money.
So if you’d like to take advantage of this opportunity to apply for funding to improve the digital presence of your business, then head over and submit an application for the small business digital grant.
Want help with your application?
If you have any questions, or would like some assistance in putting an application together, please get in touch with the team. Don’t forget that applications close at 5pm Wednesday 26th June 2019.